Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One hour internet limit at the local library...

We have taken the liberty of exploring a few run down buildings like this one. There are hundreds of ghost towns out west.
I am not sure how these things formed, but I am glad they did.


Morgan taking in the view.

Climbing is good fun...as long as you can get down.



I would like to hear the story behind this.




A typical lunch...






The highest Andy had ever been outside an airplane...not for long.





Tourists...








It was 110 degrees, but it was beautiful. Like nothing I had ever scene.







All business.










4 comments:

  1. LoL, "Crazy Woman Creek"... that sounds funny in its randomness.

    Sounds like you all are doing well! Hope it's the case.

    As always, stay safe! Godspeed & Blessings.
    ~Anj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am jealous of all that you are seeing and experiencing (not so jealous of the biking though :-)
    Be safe and take it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, me too! I'm jealous that you get to see so much of the United States! Neat!!!!

    ReplyDelete