Thursday, July 1, 2010

Five thousand words...

We road to a car show and Morgan really like this one. He offered the guy to trade him straight up for his bike, but the guy did not bite...

Paul Bunyan had the day off, but here is his ox.

Tourist trap.


This is Leon.


We crossed the Missouri. One of the more beautiful areas I have ever been in. Not quite sure how the pioneers got across though...







We hope to get to Mt. Rushmore by Saturday evening. We are looking foreward to this and riding as hard as we can to make it happen.











2 comments:

  1. So cool you guys!! I've been hearing some stories through Jeremy, but always go back and read the blog.. it's fun to read. I have to check with my brother to see if he'll show you around Seattle once you get there. Morgan - keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete